UTAP is a non-profit and non-governmental organization that serves as a model for empowering rural African communities while keeping indigenous cultures intact. We provide:
- instructions about modified agricultural methods to improve local crops.
- Offer research and resources to attain water security.
- Resilient educational plans that introduce information technology and skills to operate on a level that will meet the community's needs.
- Poverty Reduction
- Rural Irrigation (Water & Food Security)
- Non-governmental, nonpolitical Economic Development Efforts
- Education Funding for Engineering (i.e., Environment, Water, & Agro. Processing, and so forth)
All functions operate based on accountability, transparency, and integrity.